Lost in thoughts....

Monday, July 03, 2006

The wicked ME :D

Im bored.. dead bored at this moment..my mind is so free.. i've got no work to do.. most of my frnds are busy preparing for their placements... even i had lotta plans abt how i'll have to prepare myself for these placements.. i had actually sketched out a neat plan in my mind as to how i'm gonna utilize my vacations for this.. blame it on my good luck!! exam mudinja 2 days la i got placed :D

I was so vetti all thru my vacations.. dinno how to spend my time..boredom was killing me.. Thank God!! my cousins came to my rescue.. they stayed with me for just 3 days.. but I had a nice time with them...
Ok.. ok.. now into the topic.. I just luv playing pranks on my friends.. It kinda gives me a sadistic pleasure :D This post is about one such prank i played on my friend.. On one fine day, I was sitting and fiddling with my cousin's mobile.. Suddenly , the prank bug within me peeped its head out.. this boredom of mine joined hands with the prank bug.. they both started to churn out new ideas..One good friend of mine was chosen as the victim!! I started with a 'hi' n kept sending message.. Asked him if we cud be frnds, then told him that i'll meet him on sunday and all..just then my mobile beeped.. It was my frnd.. He had msged me my cousin's number, asking me if I knew it.. I replied him''no idea'' with a wild grin on my face..
He then fwded me all those msgs I sent him a few mins back from my cousin's mobile.. me n my cousin were ROTFL!!! I din't stop with that.. I constatntly kept disturbing him by giving missed calls n sending all kinds of senti msgs.. paavam.. 2 days paduthi eduthuten!! :) the best part was, enkittiye andha unknown number person yaara irukum nu discuss pannan :D Damn!! my cousin had to leave.. so vera vazhi illama i had to give up the prank!! :(

P.S: Im planning to have a shoutbox in my blog too... podatuma?? ellarum vandhu kathuvingala?? :)

35 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home